Tuesday, April 5, 2022

YOUR VOTE, YOUR VOICE, YOUR CHOICE!!!

Dear Yamunaians, 

Yamuna House will be my First and Only Priority.

 My name is Netraa Dharmarajan and I am standing for the Post of Yamuna House Captain. Being a Captain for a House is about being able to organize and represent the house with full honesty and hard work and I am ready to take that responsibility. 

Yamuna House has a large number of Immensely Talented Students but just needs a push to bring them out and I believe I would do my best to bring out their potential. After all, "It is not about ideas, It's about making them happen". 

#PROUDYAMUNAIN

VOTE FOR ME I'M THE RIGHT CHOICE

VOTE FOR ME I'LL BE YOUR VOICE...


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR VOTE, YOUR VOICE, YOUR CHOICE!!!

Dear Yamunaians,  Yamuna House will be my First and Only Priority.  My name is Netraa Dharmarajan and I am standing for the Post of Yamuna H...